Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck - Stony Brook, NY

I had my surgery on 11/10/10. I went to 2 other...

I had my surgery on 11/10/10. I went to 2 other doctors before going to Dr. E. I am so happy I waited to go to him. I had breast augmentation and a tummy tuck. I didnt have any pain just discomfort. I never took a pain pill all i took was tylenol extra strength. I was lifting my arms above my head 2 hours after surgery.

I am so happy with the results of my breast augmentation! My breasts look and feel real. And my tummy tuck is exactly what I wanted. I can finally wear form fitting shirts and not look 3 months pregnant.

I'm glad you were able to get your body to where you wanted it. What a great feeling!

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Dr E is the most caring and attentive doctor I have ever met. He goes above and beyond for his patients and so does his staff. He listened to everything i said and did everything I asked for. I can honestly say I wish I had gone to him sooner. If I, my family or friends ever need a plastic surgery procedure done we will absolutely be going to Dr. E. He is truly an amazing and talented surgeon!!!