Job Well Done! - New York, NY

I had been thinking about breast augmentation for...

I had been thinking about breast augmentation for many years before seeing Dr. Engler. When the time finally came to get the procedure done I had no doubts about going to Dr. Engler because I knew several people that had gone to him. During the consultation I came with questions and they were welcomed by the Dr. It really put me at ease that he was so open and honest with me about all of my questions. I also expressed to him that I did not want a size that would look unnatural on my body and it was refreshing to hear him agree with me. Before the surgery his wonderful staff kept in touch with me to make sure I was doing okay with preparation for the surgery. Finally the day of surgery had arrived and his team immediately eased my nerves. Both Dr. Engler and his staff have a wonderful way of making you feel like old friends while still remaining professional. I should note that in the past I have not reacted well to anesthesia but with this procedure that did not happen which is a testament to the wonderful anesthesiologist that Dr. E uses.

After waking up from the surgery Dr. Engler personally escorted me out to the car that was taking me home. He gave my care taker his personal number so we could contact him in case of anything. To further solidify his impeccable bed side manner, in the days that followed the Dr. called me 2-3x a day to make sure I was doing okay.

Now that some time has passed since surgery I still could not be happier with both my decision to go to Dr. Engler and the result that followed. I have been getting many compliments from friends and family some of whom are thinking about the procedure and of course I tell them to go Dr. Engler.

New York Plastic Surgeon

The reason I have given Dr. Engler 5 stars is because he truly deserves it. Both him and his staff were and continue to be a great source of professionalism, expertise, and comfort.

What a great story! Thank you for sharing your experience here on RealSelf.