Fabulous Experience with Dr Epstein and Staff - Stony Brook, NY

I recently had a Breast Augmentation. As a mom of...

I recently had a Breast Augmentation. As a mom of three, I was quite fearful of "going under the knife". Dr Epstein reassured me that I would have a quick and painless recovery. That I would most likely be able to resume most activities within 24 hours excluding heavily lifting that would be more about 2-3 weeks.

Let me just say that Dr Epstein exceeded my expectations. The surgery was extremely successful, recovery was absolutely nothing. The doctor and team walked me through exactly what I would expect, the exercises and prep for the surgery and post surgery. As long as you follow along and listen to what they tell you, you too can have an easy surgery and recovery.

My actual surgery results are phenomenal. I feel more confident and beautiful everyday. This surgery has boosted my confidence 100%. After 3 kids, I just didn't feel myself. I wanted to get back to where I was and Dr Epstein got me there.

I have a very busy lifestyle. 3 kids, work full time, run daily. Having recently turned 40, this has provided me with a new start in my latest journey. This year was to get me back to where I wanted to be and I have done that in the course of 6 months. Lost the baby weight and now look the way I did pre 3 babies.

If you want to feel and look as great as I do, you need to call Dr Epstein TODAY! You will not regret it one bit.

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Dr Epstein and staff were phenomenal from my Day 1 consultation and continue post surgery. They genuinely care for their patience and it shows! I did a google search and thank goodness his name came up!! I couldn't have asked for a better doctor and experience

Thanks for sharing your experience! What type of implants did you go with?