The results were worth the cost and the minor ouch-factor. - Wonderful Experience - New York, NY

I had a great experience with Botox and injections...

I had a great experience with Botox and injections. I got the treatments right before Christmas last year, and I was just looking at pictures and it looked SO GOOD that I made an appointment to go back this Friday. I was worried about having needles so near my eyes, but the doctor helped me stay calm, and the results were worth the cost and the minor ouch-factor.

That is wonderful that you liked what you saw when you looked back over your photos. What areas did you have treated?

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had a great experience with Dr. Liotta. She is very professional and knowledgeable. I got botox, "oh wow" cheeks, and lip injections. I was nervous because I never did it before, but Dr. Liotta helped me to feel at ease. I am going back to her for another treatment on Friday, and I wholeheartedly would recommend her to my friends--- but since I want to look better than them, I will keep Dr. Liotta my secret. She is fantastic.