Personable & Professional-EXCELLENT - New York, NY

I wanted to eliminate/minimize horizontal frown...

I wanted to eliminate/minimize horizontal frown lines on my forehead.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

She is highly professional, very skilled, personable, and I could tell she truly cares about the treatment results in naturally beautiful look. Dr. K uses very good quality, fine needles and the sting was almost non-existent. Her skill is very precise. I highly recommend her! Of course I will definitely go back to her if any future need arises.

Hello Britt,

Thank you for your message.

To answer your questions:

I have been thinking about getting botox on my forehead for about several months. My friends and I have been discussing about it, and it was just a matter of time and matter of finding the right doctor.

I spent some substantial time at RealSelf website and read what each doctor was writing. Dr. Jessica Krant caught my eye because of her personable advices and her approach--I felt that she truly cared about each client.

Thanks to Dr. Krant, I hardly experienced any pain at all. She uses very fine needles that only leave feather-light sensation and effect on the skin. Nor was there any downtime. She was very precise and absolutely skilled about what she was doing.

I hope I got to answer all you questions.

Thank you for hosting such an awesome website as RealSelf, and than k you also for your follow-up questions. I appreciate that you care enough to send messages out and process our feedbacks.

Best regards,
Yo W.

Hi Yo,

Thanks for the added info. I'm glad you were able to find a doctor you were comfortable with through Real Self, that always is good to hear. Since you were so happy is this something you will continue with in the future?

Thanks, :)

-Britt

Hi YW,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Botox community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure? What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

Thanks so much,