Considerate and Knowledgable with Excellent Technique

I had numerous broken and dilated capillaries on...

I had numerous broken and dilated capillaries on my face from an unknown cause - possibly just crummy genetics. They made me feel as if I always had to wear make-up. I sought treatment for them from various **other** doctors and had very poor results. One experience even left me with scarring from an improperly used laser.

I would say he achieved a 75% reduction in vessels and I experienced NO downtime or side effects. I will go back to him for more sessions if new vessels emerge.

Long Island Dermatologist

Dr. K treated me in a conservative manner, as per my request after he carefully explained all the options. I plan to see Dr. K for other procedures in the future, such as fillers. I estimate I saw him six times although I know the same results could be achieved faster if was willing to deal with bruising. I did not want any downtime and I was able to accomplish very good results - simply took a bit more time. Well worth it and my choice! He was never pushy and always honest in his assessment of my condition - he even reminded me that not everyone may see these imperfections as much as I do. Excellent doctor.