Considerate and Knowledgable with Excellent Technique

I had numerous broken and dilated capillaries on...

I had numerous broken and dilated capillaries on my face from an unknown cause - possibly just crummy genetics. They made me feel as if I always had to wear make-up. I sought treatment for them from various **other** doctors and had very poor results. One experience even left me with scarring from an improperly used laser.

I would say he achieved a 75% reduction in vessels and I experienced NO downtime or side effects. I will go back to him for more sessions if new vessels emerge.

I'm new to this forum but I had a few questions as I'm scheduled to have VBeam to remove a few broken cappilaries on my chin in early June.

1. I'm interested in this technique of low settings with minimal side effects even if it takes a few treatments to get satisfactory results - what were the settings your doctor used?

2. I'm male - can anyone comment on what to expect with beard growth for the few weeks/months after treatment?

Thanks!

OGrey

Welcome to the V Beam community OGrey!

Click here to read V Beam reviews by other male community members. They may be able to fill you in on what to expect for beard growth.

You are also welcome to submit questions to the Q&A section. That is were board certified doctors who volunteer on RealSelf can share their opinions with you.

Hope you will write a review of your experience with V Beam so others can learn from your experience. :)

You'll achieve it!
Long Island Dermatologist

Dr. K treated me in a conservative manner, as per my request after he carefully explained all the options. I plan to see Dr. K for other procedures in the future, such as fillers. I estimate I saw him six times although I know the same results could be achieved faster if was willing to deal with bruising. I did not want any downtime and I was able to accomplish very good results - simply took a bit more time. Well worth it and my choice! He was never pushy and always honest in his assessment of my condition - he even reminded me that not everyone may see these imperfections as much as I do. Excellent doctor.