very serious skin damage can occur - do not get this treatment - New York

After my 4th treatment, I started to see my skin...

After my 4th treatment, I started to see my skin sagging in places it had never sagged before. I had holes in my face that were oval shaped (definitely not pores) and I had 8 cysts on my chin.

My Dr. told me some strange reasoning, which I believed and then had another treatment. I can see the extra damage starting already. It is horrible, completely horrible!

There are 100 terrible stories about this laser on this site. You might look great for a couple months, but the radiation damage will show over time and is irreversible. I can't even botox the wrinkles on my forehead away. 3 months ago I could.

He does not give you informed consent and he sets the laser too high. Also, he does not return phone calls when you ask about side effects.

Who is this doctor?

Hi New York,

Thanks for the review. I'm really sorry this is happening to you. Especially after so many treatments. Have you gone back and asked you doctor why this is happening? It's horrible you went in for an improvement and came out with more problems. Please keep us updated and I hope you can find a solution.

Thanks,