Best Thing I Have Ever DoneBreast Reduction and Tummy Tuck(Uk) - Brentwood, GB

Had a breast reduction and tummy tuck, five weeks...

had a breast reduction and tummy tuck, five weeks ago. i am 45 and have hated my body all my life think at 13 i was a 36dd/e uk size. Have found every excuse not to have the op. Money mainly and i was scared. But i look today and think why oh why did i waste all those years of feeling horrid when theis was the answer. i went out New years eve with people i did not know and for the first time ever did not stand pulling at my clothes or folding my arms. Please note my costs are ukĀ£ not $

Gerryt I am booked for a tummy tuck on 28 April. How are you now.. All these months later? I am a bit concerned because I have hyperthyroidism and it is active at the moment I am hoping he doesn't have to ask me to wait for a later date. I a, ready to go! Love to know how you are now. Thanks

I'm so glad you're happy with your results! What supplies would you recommend ladies get for recovery?

London Plastic Surgeon

recomendation and lots and lots of research. he also only charges a one off consultation fee, he insisted i have a couple of appointments before the op, each time discussing differnt things.

Updated on 10 Jan 2013: