Best Thing I Have Ever DoneBreast Reduction and Tummy Tuck(Uk) - Brentwood, GB

Had a breast reduction and tummy tuck, five weeks...

had a breast reduction and tummy tuck, five weeks ago. i am 45 and have hated my body all my life think at 13 i was a 36dd/e uk size. Have found every excuse not to have the op. Money mainly and i was scared. But i look today and think why oh why did i waste all those years of feeling horrid when theis was the answer. i went out New years eve with people i did not know and for the first time ever did not stand pulling at my clothes or folding my arms. Please note my costs are ukĀ£ not $

London Plastic Surgeon

recomendation and lots and lots of research. he also only charges a one off consultation fee, he insisted i have a couple of appointments before the op, each time discussing differnt things.

Updated on 10 Jan 2013:

Gerryt I am booked for a tummy tuck on 28 April. How are you now.. All these months later? I am a bit concerned because I have hyperthyroidism and it is active at the moment I am hoping he doesn't have to ask me to wait for a later date. I a, ready to go! Love to know how you are now. Thanks

I'm so glad you're happy with your results! What supplies would you recommend ladies get for recovery?