Vaser Liposuction(Fat Removal) at Nu Cosmetic Clinic, Liverpool UK

I have been going to the gym since 2002 on and off...

I have been going to the gym since 2002 on and off and in few years until last few months i was a regular to the gym. However i was not able to shift some fat around abdomen areas although my weight is still the same in last few years. After researching and reading about the procedure and going for the consultation i decided to undertake it myself. I felt Nu Cosmetic was very honest in their opinion as what they can or can't achieve. Hence after debating for some time i decided to take the plunge myself.

Day of the Vaser Liposuction Surgery at Nu Cosmetic Clinic

I arrived early to the clinic which is set centrally in Rodney Street (with its own car park which is a bonus being in city centre) as could not sleep in the night as I have never been to the doctors apart from my dentist appointment once. I was seen by the Lindsey, Nurse & Marie Co-ordinator who I felt they can't do enough to make me comfortable, followed on by the doctor itself. I was explained again the care plan and how it will proceed followed by few paperwork and other health checks. I was given diazepam to calm myself down and then was taken to the operating theatre. I was asked to change and then the game begins. I was given local anaesthesia and the team was busy sucking the fat out. I was so surprised that it was not at all painful. To be very honest I was in more pain when I went to dentist few years ago. It seems more than a ltr was taken out from the lower abdomen area. I was advised that leakage will happen as few ltrs of fluid was pumped in the body. No sutures was used during the procedure. I was given all the medicines and dressing just in case I required. Infact the nu team went too far as I was driving back home myself every care was taken that I don't leak anywhere so was given sheets etc.

Night of the surgery

OMG, I did leak and I have to change my clothes few times. I was given the garment to wear and was advised to take antibiotics for 7 days. I was also given painkillers which I did not took as it was not that painful.

2 day post op and it is already looking good

leaking subsided and started feeling little bit of brusing. Not in much pain however bending was more painful.

2 weeks post op and it looks great

Swelling is still there however I can see the difference now. Had a session of MLD and will few more sessions. So far so good and I am over the moon with the results so far.

3 weeks post op vaser liposuction at Nu Cosmetic

Its approx. 3 weeks now and its certainly looking better, although wearing the garment is a pain as we had few warm days. Had the ultrasound message and it is going to help. Scar is healing although some pain & bruising is there when you touch the treated area. So far so good.

Post op Vaser liposuction at Nu Cosmetic Clinic

Its looking great and scar has healed and its healing well. I have almost get used to the compression garments and I am looking forward to the regular gym now without worrying about by abdomen. Looks like will need some more to be done in near future on my back to give a better contour. Will have another MLD message at the clinic and everyone had been fab so far with me. Have already recommended few of my friends and colleagues for the treatment.

Thanks to Nu Cosmetic Clinic

Approx 5 weeks now and I can truly see the difference and the results. Scars are fading away and have started going to the Gym now this week. Dropped weight by approx. 2kg and certainly have lost waist size. Its time to buy slim fit shirts too from my normal regular one. Thanks Nu Keep the good work going

I am slim@ nu cosmetic

I feel really happy as yesterday I got comments from a friend who said I have lost weight and was asking as whether I am on diet. Great work to Nu Team. Time for a new wardrobe :)
Nu Cosmetic Clinic

The surgeon doing the surgery was very friendly, polite and seems had plenty of time in world for me. He was realistic and there was no hard selling by any of the clinic staff members too including the nurse, co-ordinator and therapist. I was explained all the associated risks and complications and was advised to do abdomen exercise for few weeks which i did. In fact at times i wondered why they are not just doing the surgery directly instead of giving me the lifestyle assessment form long term perspective.