The Best Laser - North London

I have tried 4 different laser types over the last...

I have tried 4 different laser types over the last 5yrs and Titan is by far the best. When I had my first Titan treatment I had already had some improvement in skin tightness from the other lasers I tried and yet I still got a big result from Titan, especially under the jawline and in pulling out the creases from my nose to the corners of my mouth. I have not found any laser effective for me above the eyes though. I dont expect much more improvement now but have just started another course of three for maintenance.
Titlite

@ 9 days post titan, it's way too soon to say if it works much or not. titan claims results continue for up to-i believe-6 months after treatments are completed. however, they suggest at least 3 treatments. the company's own before/after pics show only minor improvement in the best cases.

How many Titan treatments have you had?

I had 3 at first, about 4 weeks apart. Then the following 2 years I had one each year. This year I am again having a course of three, of which I have had one so far.
Only one 6 years ago and after 3 months, my skin was really tight. I could tell after 5 years that the result faded. Now, I want to do it again.