Breast Reconstruction - Sydney, AU

I am a 38 year old woman and was diagnosed with...

I am a 38 year old woman and was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2012 and had to have a mastectomy. I tried to reconstruct my breast through an implant but that was disastrous as I suffered multiple infections and had to remove it. I thought I would not be able to do anything about reconstructing my breast as the other procedure tummy tuck and breast reconstruction would be to expensive for me.

I was so happy to have come across Dr Moradi as he was caring and completed the procedure for me at no cost to me. His staff were friendly and also helpful.

I was also happy with the reconstruction as it was the right shape and didn't need to get a breast lift for my other breast. I now can have a normal life and feel the confidence to were a blouse or dress without being conscious about my breasts and what they look like.

I was concerned and a bit skeptical at first that I would have problems like I did with the other one. But After the operation I was happy with the results and amazed at how natural they look.

Dr Moradi

From Lourdes Angulo
one of your patients
I have one side like that! Very scared about the tummy thing I know it is the best bet considering my weight is in my stomach. I am so over all procedure :( tell me was it awful and the money is a Hugh deal. I owe my Plastic Doc so much cannot think about plus other Docs Just crazy how this Disease takes from u!
Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. I'm so glad you were able to get matching breasts after all. Did you doctor use an implant or not? Did you have a flap surgery or fat transfer?
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pouria Moradi was very caring and a very good surgeon. I was very happy with the reconstruction. I was impressed by the shape and size of the breast as it looked like my other one.