Worth the Pain & Money! - Novi, MI

I'm 2 weeks post op. I had cellulaze surgery on...

I'm 2 weeks post op. I had cellulaze surgery on Sept. 28, 2012. I had full thigh (front, back, sides from knees to buttocks) cellulaze with some lipo. Returned to work after 3rd day post op. Experienced swelling, bruising, and minimal pain that first week. Second week still bruised but swelling has reduced and I can see amazing results. Best way to describe the current sensation in my legs is a zingy-tingling feeling through my thighs, but it's not painful at all. Incredible results and highly recommend Dr. Gowda (Novi, Michigan).

Now 3 weeks post-op and I am still amazed at my...

Now 3 weeks post-op and I am still amazed at my daily improvements. I'm still wearing the compression pants under my work clothes as they keep the swelling to a minimum. I elevate my legs in bed during the night. Numbing sensation is still in my thighs, but it's not as much of a burning feeling as it was at first. Hope my recovery and self-confidence keep improving. I will post pictures once I get the courage.

Two Months Post Op: It's now November 2012. The...

Two Months Post Op: It's now November 2012. The numbness is almost gone. I can cross my legs again!!!! I haven't worn the compression pants for a few weeks now. I feel great! I want to post pictures, but can't seem to muster the guts to do that. I am looking forward to wearing shorts next summer - and even a bathing suit! The Cellulaze procedure combined with a bit of lipo has made a tremendous difference in the appearance of my legs. I hope I feel the same level of confidence 6 months from now when I try on a bathing suit.
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

I surveyed many women in and around Novi/Northville Michigan and most women recommended Dr. Gowda. I couldn't have been more pleased with his talent, skill, office staff and follow-up care.

I just received a consult from Dr. Gowda. How did you like him? Now that it's been some time, are you happy with the results? I'm very scared to spend the $ only to get medicore results. Any post op info would be very helpful.
almost summer, how are your legs? ;)

I'm so glad to hear your treatment went well and that you were able to return back to work. Do you mind me asking if you primarily are seated all day for work? I would assume it would be difficult to get back to a job that was physically demanding that soon.

Also, if you haven't done so already please take time to read the reviews from the others in the community. Many of them had great change at first as well, then once the swelling subsided they could see the cellulite back, but saw some improvement during the healing phase. I think reading their reviews will help you know what to expect and avoid the disappointment that many of them write about when they started to see the cellulite again.

Keep filling us in on how you are and what you are seeing - we are here to support you!

Yes, I do sit at a desk for most of the day. I work at a school, so I'm up and down from my desk quite a bit, but it's a desk job. I will read more reviews....to prepare myself for returning cellulite....:( Uuughh.... Tracey

I know, I hate to even bring up that possibility, but at least if you know others have gone through it, it might be less of a shock if you do see that happen. Who knows, maybe that won't be the case with you though - we can hope! :)

I was glad to read your update and hear you are doing well overall. Good job being diligent with that compression garment!