Im Getting Lipo Tomorrow (Abdomen, Lower Flanks (Muffin Top), Axilla and Back Flanks - Novi, MI

Hello everyone I am getting lipo done...

Hello everyone

I am getting lipo done tomorrow, and quite frankly Im am terrified, nervous, exited all of the above. I think im scared cause I really dont know what to expect and I hate needles. Does anyone have any suggestions to help me calm down or what you did to help calm down? Thanks again!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. I hope everything went well for you and that you're healing nicely. Please do let us know how you're progressing, when you get the chance.

Best wishes for you tomorrow..you're brave to have made it this far. I'm trying to work up the courage to schedule having my abs done..second consult today, found a PS I'm impressed with and at a fair price as well. He suggested taking a benedryl to help with sleep the night before as I anticipate myself to feel exactly as you are now. You will make it through, just think of how great it will feel to get it over with!
Dr. Lambi

I read alot about them and heard great reviews. They had a great deal I couldn't refuse. ;)