Wonderful Experience - Novato, CA

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Miguel...

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Miguel Delgado and his staff. The skin on my stomach had severe stretch marks, very loose, and there was excess skin around my entire waist – basically I had a “muffin topper” that no amount of exercise would get rid of. On March 21, 2013 I underwent a full tummy, waist enhancement, and liposuction of the flanks. I have to say my experience far exceeded my expectations! On our first visit we discussed my challenging medical history – diabetes, high blood pressure and asthma, and determined the next steps to ensure a safe surgery. During my pre-op appointment we went through how to prepare for surgery, what to expect during the surgery, and possible complications. I was very happy that Dr. Delgado had me prepare by starting a “Clinical Support Program” that includes vitamin supplements & homeopathic remedies, and he encouraged colon hydrotherapy. My surgery was a success!! I felt supported during the entire process. Dr. Delgado called once a day for a few days to see how I was doing, and I went in once a week for a few weeks for check ups. He was very response and attentive to my questions and concerns. For example I called once because my belly button was leaking and he responded quickly wanted to see me right away. Fortunately everything was fine and he checked in frequently to ensure the healing process was going well. Though the surgery itself was a physically uncomfortable healing process, it was made easier with the support of Dr. Delgado. In addition, I was quite surprised by my quick recovery and I know that it is due to the Dr. Delgado and his staff!! It’s been 5 months and I am EXTREMELY happy with my results!! I am 41 and I am excited to start the next chapter of my life ? It’s never to late to feel healthy and beautiful!
congratulations! i am glad that you had a great experience! it is very encouraging to hear, especially for those of us who are still waiting to have the surgery. is the scarring really bad? do you have any photos that you would like to share?
Hello - I definitely have a scar, but it looks better then the "muffin topper" that was there before :). My doctor gave me. "New Beginning gelShapes" and they are helping to lighten the scar. One thing to keep in mind, is it can take a year for your skin to heal and do not put it in the sun. I dont have photos right now, but will be sharing them soon :) I wish you well on your surgery!
Great to hear all has gone well. I am po 3 1/2 months. Wd Luv to see your before and after pics
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon