The Best of the Best at Dr. Delgado's Office - Novato, CA

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr, Delgado and his staff are simply the best. I am satisfied in every way with the wonderful group of experienced professionals. I have my new-found confidence because of the amazing work of Dr. Delgado! I can not believe how incredible Dr. Delgado and his staff are. Truly professional, kind, experienced and hands-down the best! I was well-informed and treated with such respect and TLC. Every second of my initial visits and pre/post-opp experiences were covered to ensure my wellbeing and satisfaction. But none of that would matter if the surgery wasn't so flawless. Dr. Delgado is truly and artist. He takes his time with you in an out of the OR. The anesthesiologist, Dr. Gaynor, and his OR and recovery room nurses were clearly experienced and made me feel so comfortable and at ease. I can't say enough about how satisfied I am. The only "con" is that the appointment was made just in time (and I thought I was booking way in advance!). Simply put: If your considering cosmetic surgery, see Dr. Delgado but make sure to make your appointment asap!

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in