Nothing Beats Laser Hair Removal!!!

Have had 4 treatments so far and it had completely...

Have had 4 treatments so far and it had completely changed my life, seriously. I used to say that I had a man's beard on my legs (I'm a female) and would shave in the morning, by the evening, my legs would be stubbly enough to cause a pull in my stockings and were so scratchy when I rubbed them together. Just gross. I couldn't wear skirts 2 days in a row, and there was no way my boyfriend would be allowed to touch my legs the day after I shaved.

Hence, I decided to have laser hair removal. I have pale skin and thick dark hair. the requirements for getting it. So far I had had 4 treatments and it was worth every penny. It has been the best decision I've ever made. My self-confidence has improved, I can wear skirts, etc. without feeling self-conscious.

Also, I have to point out that anyone with the same problem will notice that even when they shave, those little black pores are really obvious, well, after these treatments, they have all but disappeared! It now looks like I've always had hairless legs! I can shave once a week now. I am planning on getting a couple of more treatments to kill any "active" hairs, but am gladly willing to dish out the money. I also had my bikini done as I was very hairy "down there", and it's now hairless too!

I just cannot explain how amazing laser is. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with pale hair, it's not meant for that, yet. I wish everyone knew about this. Oh, and I admit, it's slightly painful, not alot, but it's not the most pleasant feeling in the world, though it is very temporary. Once you walk out of there, you don't feel a thing at all (painwise I mean)!

Dermelite Technologies in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Dermelite Technologies in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Hey, just wondering, are any of these places still open? I am looking in the Ottawa area for the best place and the most affordable and professional joint I can find.
Thanks!
Thanks a lot for your reply! I will definitely check them out, thanks for the info. Yeah it seems a bit expensive but I'm very interested and I too think it will be worth the money :)

Hello! Glad to hear you're considering it! I went to {edited - provider information is located above the review. You must be signed in to RealSelf to view}, however, the technicians opened their own clinic and I will be going to see them soon! It's called Aromatize Inc. You can reach them at 613-567-3700. Ask for Deborah or Francine, they're amazing! So far I've had 5 sessions, but keep in mind that I have a very strong hair follicle. It's alot of money but it has been worth every penny honestly, my confidence has increased 110%! Good luck!! :)

hey, your review made me more interested in getting laser on my legs... I'm also in Ottawa so I'm wondering which Laser place did you go to? and regarding the cost you mentioned (1700 dollars), how many sessions does this price include? Thanks! Hope you're enjoying the no-shaving days!
I'm just like you and as much as I love summer in a way I also hate it because I have to spend far too much time in the bathroom shaving and waxing :/ I have to shave my underarms every other day and my legs everyday, so most of the time I'm wearing trousers. For the time being I'm shopping around but reading your review has made me even more sure that I want to get it done :) Wish me luck :)
Good luck and I promise you won't regret it!
I've had one treatment so far and I have noticed a difference! I am really excited for the end results!