Not Worth the Money or Pain!

I started Lipodissolve (or FIG as they now call...

I started Lipodissolve (or FIG as they now call it) back in November. This was at the Scottsdale, AZ location. I am and was overweight. They knew that. I wanted to lose most of the fat in my belly area. They told me all about the money back guarantee and the fact that you had to be patient for it to work. The first treatment was on a Saturday and I'm glad it was! The pain was unbearable! Thank God I had some vicadin at home! They were pushing their liquid diet on everyone too- Medifast. I admit, I bought into it and got some. I didn't care for the fact that I had to drink all my meals so of course I didn't stay with that for long. In a nutshell, I've had six treatments so far. I had to finance it and it was a whopping $2500.00. They gave me this credit card called care credit but I'm not using it for anything but that. I haven't lost any weight but gained 7 lbs. The last time I went in for a treatment, they doubled up on the dose but then the "doctor" told me that I was just wasting my money doing this if I wasn't going to lose weight. I have knots in my belly now and I haven't gone back in two months. I just went to my M.D. and she thought I had cysts there but I told her about my dumb mistake doing FIG. I totally agree that we need to do a class action suit or something. I'll be paying on this until November. They take it directly out of my checking account every month! Please let me know what we all can do about shutting this place down.