Not As "Permanent" As Claimed but Worth the Pain

I had eyeliner and eyebrows done, by one of the...

I had eyeliner and eyebrows done, by one of the most well-known artists in town. I think this is one of those procedures in which shopping by price is risky!

I was very happy with the work that was done but had to go back for a touch-up within 6 months because of fading; the eyeliner has definitely not lasted as well as the brow color. All in all, I think it is worth the cost and the pain of the procedure (which is considerable), because it does save time and money on cosmetics, but I do think calling it "permanent" makeup is misleading because it isn't!

I chose to use a well-established aesthetician whose salon carries her name because she has been in the business for many years and has a good reputation which is well-earned. She takes the time to know her clients and their preferences and she takes pride in her work, which is important to me.

PAID $500 needed to get touchup every 6 months . They know that it wont last long. Its their business to have you come back so they can make more money.