Truly Amazing! - Scottsdale, AZ

I am a physician and being in the OR I have seen...

I am a physician and being in the OR I have seen many surgeries and recoveries from surgeries. I recently had rhinoplasty and deviated septum repair. I am SO VERY HAPPY with my results and my hand was held (almost literally) throughout the entire process. From making my appt on the phone to calling in with a concern, this office was AMAZING. Not only extremely professional and knowledgeable but sincerely caring. Everything you could ever hope to have in a surgeon and his secretary - WOW!! In fact this was a second opinion and I immediately made them my top choice because of the honesty (even mentioning other fine surgeons without any lack of confidence), vast experience/training, and great results. Now the icing on the cake...they ooze finesse while being down-to-earth and fun. Even when I called in with mild discomfort I was called back within an hour, seen within the day, and reassured with honest information and a smile. Finding this office was like finding a pot of gold...I only wish I could have all of my family's healthcare issues handled here.

Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Holden is a truly gifted surgeon, honestly caring individual, and his experience and training are top-notch (I am a fellow physician and can confidently recommend him). But what truly sets him apart is his devotion to his patients' care and happiness. He will spend time with you to explain everything in detail. But he will do it with sincerity and finesse. He will follow up with you immediately regardless if it means coming in on Saturday morning. His secretary, Jen, is equally professional and always gets right back to calls or emails. They are a dynamic duo. My longest wait time was probably 10 minutes and that was when I was worked into the schedule for a quick check up because I wanted reassurance. Again, I was treated as if I had been on the schedule for weeks. No rush or fuss and Dr Holden spent time to explain everything and even to share a joke. I made payment installments and it was no problem. I would not only recommend him to my family and friends but insist they see only him. My nose not only functions better (deviated septum gone) but looks fabulous!! A MILLION and a HALF THANKS to Dr HOLDEN and Jen!!!