Great Result with Laser - Norwich, CT

Just finished third of three laser treatments....

Just finished third of three laser treatments. Process was easy and comfortable, staff wonderful. My formally blotchy sun damaged skin is now so smooth and even I get a lot of complements!

Am thrilled with results, I can even skip the foundation without feeling I'm slumming! I would highly recommend this practice to guide you through laser treatment, they made it easy.

Years of sun damage and rosacea led me to believe...

years of sun damage and rosacea led me to believe that I needed more than any "spa" treatment could deliver. I did my homework and chose a series of three laser treatments spaced one month apart, expertly customized for my skin. My board certified doctor , (Dr. Rouse) has extensive long term experience with lasers and cosmetic surgery. His results are consistently superior ( I should know... I am a nurse in one of the area hospitals he uses for head and neck surgery). I am so happy with my outcome and the whole experience, that I want others considering laser work to know about this wonderful resource to help you look your best!

Hey there, just following up with you, it's been awhile and I was wondering if you had any photos to share of your wonderful results?

Norwich Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am a nurse so I understood how important the right doctor was. I have seen the results and outcomes this board certified, laser experienced doctor has. That made me very comfortable with my treatment decisions

Updated on 1 Nov 2012:
Everyone in the office was attentive to every detail of treatment. I was given a complimentary "test patch" to insure my skin would react optimally. Also , a numbing gel was liberally applied pre treatment each time to insure my comfort. I knew about Dr. Rouse's outstanding work and reputation from the hospital where I work, but I must say, his office staff and support staff are just as wonderful and made the whole process easy to go through. Thank you all!!