BBL with Dr Cortes - Houston, TX

Had my procedure done yesterday morning. And...

Had my procedure done yesterday morning. And everything went well. Going home today. Dr Cortes and his nurse are awesome. I didn't get my arms done do too excessive bleeding but he got my inner thighs, chin, back and stomach. I highly recommend him to anyone. The hospital staff told me people come from all over to see him

3 days post op

I'm still in alot of pain in only my right leg. Can't wait to get this drain out so the pain can subside. This garmet is squeezing all the life outta me. Lol. And my private area is swollen and numb. He said that's normal but if its squeezing too tight, I could get a bigger garmet. I'm bruised all over but I can see he did a great job. Can't wait for the bruising and pain to go away. Lol. I have to buy new everything. Panties don't even fit. Ha!

Pics

Ill be posting more pics next week after some of the swelling goes down.

5 days post op

I got my drain taken out today. Thank goodness. Pain has somewhat subsided in my leg. She also removed the sutures and told me I should start getting my lymphatic massages which I'm dreading because I heard its so painful. I go back to see him next week. Also I recommend if u have a high bed, get a step stool otherwise you'll be sliding in and out of it like a seal. Also a raised toilet seat. Mine is low and sitting on it is quite a challenge. And please know that u will need someone by your side 24hours a day at least for the first 5 days because you'll get tired very easily and everything is so painful. U don't want to fall and not have anyone around.

3 weeks post-op

I'm so happy with my results at 3 weeks. Truly have an hourglass. Dr Cortes is the man. Swelling issues almost completely gone and no other problems except the garmets! Lol. Hard to get a good fit. And cutting the butt out of mine only causes me more problems because then the garmet bunched up between my ass and back and tore up my skin. Really painful. None of them are even close to e comfortable but il dealing with them.

3 weeks post op

Here I am at 3 weeks. That garmet really puts in work. I was frustrated and took it off for an entire day and swelled right on up! It was hard getting back into it the next day and when I finally got back into it, the swelling in my legs started up again since all the fluid was once again being pushed from the lipo suctioned areas. Smh. Ladies wear your garmet for the required time no matter how painful.

Almost 6 weeks!

Makes 6 weeks this Friday since I've had this procedure. I'm more than happy with my results. Still uncomfortable sitting on my butt but its getting better. I went from a size 6-7 in pants to a size 10. Shopping has been a challenge. Gotta find a store for the curvy people since I now have some. Someone asked for before pics. Ughhhhhh lol. Here they are. I hate looking at them. As u will se, Dr Cortes rocks! Lol
Houston Plastic Surgeon

He is the man!!

I was going 2 go with dr.jimerson but after seeing dr.cortez work am team cortez I really love his work
How r u now?
looking Good love!!
Hey Shayyyy have you lost any volume yet that's what bothers me alittle. the reason I'm asking is Dr Cortes said we might lose at least 20% of fat.
Yes. It has went down I'd say about 20%. It was really big though so now it look nice and plump. My hips didn't go down though. And I can still see the huge difference
Oh Ok that's not bad at all Dr. Cortes gives the Natural Look that's what's up Thanks for Sharing:-):-)
Thanks ladies. Yea u gotta keep that garmet on. I actually feel better with it on than off now. Ha imagine that. Lol
You Go Shayyyy Looking Good Gurl:-):-)
Wow....great transformation! Amen to keeping that garment on!
lookin nice shay so happy for u
looking Good lady. package was sent off today. You were not lying abt this garment I had to pad it at 645 this am cussing my hubby out while doing it lol.
Shayyyy I forgot to tell you when I went for my consultation they asked if I would want to be on YouTube I said I probably won't mind but I'll think about it what u think that? Did they ask u too?
They didn't ask me but it was in the paperwork stack I signed. I forgot what service it said u got for free for consenting to be video'd or photographed
Oh ok Thanks
are you going to put b4 pics
Yes. I didn't take any but he took before pics. Forgot the name of the site. Md appt wed for my 4 week post op, ill get it then
@shayyyy Dr Cortes did u right Gurl congrats on your new body you Look amazing!!! I can't wait until Dec 9th that's my Sx date... I hope Dr Cortes hook me to.
You won't be disappointed. Just follow all his instructions for aftercare including wearing that Godforsaken garmet lol. And you'll be fine. My butt has went down some but not too much. Hips haven't moved an inch. Guess they here to stay.
Lol...Thanks Shayyyy
How you feeling today?
I need to call this man before he go up on his prices anymore, lol he is my number one! you look great, im trying to get like you lol
You know he really is "good people"! We talked for nearly one hour during my phone consultation and I just love and appreciate the amount of time he takes to explain the procedures and express his ideas, thoughts, and opinions. He is has a very sweet and patient demeanor. Talking to him feels as if you are chatting with a old friend. I just got this feeling in my gut that he is honest and trustworthy. I believe if he can't do it, he will be forthcoming and tell you he can't, instead of taking your money and running for the hills.
I received the same good energy from him. I felt like we had all the time in the world and he was very pleasant. I told him I only had "under booty" nothing at the top and he laughed