BBL with Dr Cortes - Houston, TX

Had my procedure done yesterday morning. And...

Had my procedure done yesterday morning. And everything went well. Going home today. Dr Cortes and his nurse are awesome. I didn't get my arms done do too excessive bleeding but he got my inner thighs, chin, back and stomach. I highly recommend him to anyone. The hospital staff told me people come from all over to see him

3 days post op

I'm still in alot of pain in only my right leg. Can't wait to get this drain out so the pain can subside. This garmet is squeezing all the life outta me. Lol. And my private area is swollen and numb. He said that's normal but if its squeezing too tight, I could get a bigger garmet. I'm bruised all over but I can see he did a great job. Can't wait for the bruising and pain to go away. Lol. I have to buy new everything. Panties don't even fit. Ha!

Pics

Ill be posting more pics next week after some of the swelling goes down.

5 days post op

I got my drain taken out today. Thank goodness. Pain has somewhat subsided in my leg. She also removed the sutures and told me I should start getting my lymphatic massages which I'm dreading because I heard its so painful. I go back to see him next week. Also I recommend if u have a high bed, get a step stool otherwise you'll be sliding in and out of it like a seal. Also a raised toilet seat. Mine is low and sitting on it is quite a challenge. And please know that u will need someone by your side 24hours a day at least for the first 5 days because you'll get tired very easily and everything is so painful. U don't want to fall and not have anyone around.

3 weeks post-op

I'm so happy with my results at 3 weeks. Truly have an hourglass. Dr Cortes is the man. Swelling issues almost completely gone and no other problems except the garmets! Lol. Hard to get a good fit. And cutting the butt out of mine only causes me more problems because then the garmet bunched up between my ass and back and tore up my skin. Really painful. None of them are even close to e comfortable but il dealing with them.

3 weeks post op

Here I am at 3 weeks. That garmet really puts in work. I was frustrated and took it off for an entire day and swelled right on up! It was hard getting back into it the next day and when I finally got back into it, the swelling in my legs started up again since all the fluid was once again being pushed from the lipo suctioned areas. Smh. Ladies wear your garmet for the required time no matter how painful.

Almost 6 weeks!

Makes 6 weeks this Friday since I've had this procedure. I'm more than happy with my results. Still uncomfortable sitting on my butt but its getting better. I went from a size 6-7 in pants to a size 10. Shopping has been a challenge. Gotta find a store for the curvy people since I now have some. Someone asked for before pics. Ughhhhhh lol. Here they are. I hate looking at them. As u will se, Dr Cortes rocks! Lol
Houston Plastic Surgeon