Radiesse for Cheek Bones and Volume - Northridge, CA

I''m 44 and noticed volume loss in the mid face...

i''m 44 and noticed volume loss in the mid face area. after discussing it with my doctor, he recommended Radiesse as it lasts longer and has more volume per syringe. I was considering laser tx but radiesse sounded better because of the cost and the immediate results. It was not as painful as I anticipated because lidocaine topical cream was used. I was extremely nervous because of the needle but after the initial injection, I was much more calm. I felt a little numbness around my face but went away in 30 mintunes. He did not want to inject under my eyes because of potential lumpiness. Overall, I recommend Radiesse for filling deep hollowness.
Dr. Alan Darush

This was my first radiesse experience. I had just one syringe as for some reason the doctor did not recommend two syringes. The doctor did not want to overdo it. What I liked about the doctor was that he explained and showed pictures of other similar injections. he took a picture before and after. Initially it was more than i expected, but now it looks really settled and filled. volume in the face really takes years off. i have pictures and will be uploaded soon.