Bad Mistake I Had Ever Made - Northridge, CA

Hello I have a long story, my third front...

Hello

I have a long story, my third front upper tooth has inside a gray color inside the tooth the color "gray" was little not that much the dentist shaved my this tooth down and put the veneer really it looks like a horse tooth :/

the color, shape and size of veneer doesn't look like my teeth at all :/ and when i smile everyone can see this tooth is fake all my friends notice that and my gum above this tooth turn to violet color don't know why? and i feel a thing in this veneer very little pain but annoying :/

and the dentist he didn't told me he will put a veneer!! seriously he didn't say that to me! and he didn't say anything like about another options or ask me to put the veneer or for my opinion about this! he didn't say anything at all!
when he finish this (shaved the tooth and put the veneer) he comes with a paper to let me signature after his job!!

and you know what? i visit him because i feel a pain in another tooth but he didn't do anything with it! he just go with that upper tooth and shaved and put the veneer!!

this story happen before 1 year and 9 months but can't stop thinking about this every time i look to my teeth in the mirror and regretted :(

my smile was beautiful and everyone say that and now looks bad :(
i miss my old natural tooth :(

i feel like crying :(

Can i raise an issue?

What to do to correct this mistake?

you can see why if you read my story