Lipoma Removal - Virginia, VA

Had a lipoma removed from my neck by Dr....

Had a lipoma removed from my neck by Dr. Mountcastle. The entire procedure took less than 30 minutes and was painless. The worst discomfort was the injection of the local anesthetic, and that was just a slight stinging.
If you are a self-pay patient they have some really fantastic rates. I drove from Richmond to his Northern Virginia office because he was half the cost of any of my local Doctors. My locals also won’t quote a firm fixed price, just a range. Dr. Mountcastle charged a flat fixed rate that was all inclusive.
I am very pleased with the end result. Recovery has been fast and painless. My neck looks fantastic already and the entire experience was first class.
Ashburn General Surgeon

Excellent Doctor and great staff (That means you Amy!!!)

I went to see a doctor 2 summers ago about a lipoma on the front of my shoulder. It has gotten a bit larger because he only wanted to remove it in surgery. I was told that it could shrink if I lost some weight but it hasn't shrunken. Can it be done with a steriod injection?

Thanks for the insight. I do find it hard for patients without insurance to have some of these lipomas removed and have had many people from Richmond to Baltimore drive to my ashburn office to have them removed. thank you for the input and call if you ever have any problems. thanks, Dr timothy mountcastle