50 Year Old Needs Refresh Button Pushed on Face.....Chevy Chase, MD

Facelift/ Necklift - Jessica Kulak, MD Dr. Kulak...

Facelift/ Necklift - Jessica Kulak, MD

Dr. Kulak is an excellent plastic surgeon!She performed a necklift, mid face lift and an upper blepharoplasty and fat transfer to cheeks.The extra skin that was hanging down from my browbone is gone and I can see my eyelids now definitely making me look younger.The mid face lift took away the creases around my mouth and just lifted sagging skin. I don't have any excess skin on my neck.A friend made fun of me before surgery thinking I would have a pulled look to my face but when she met me for lunch three weeks out, said i looked very natural. I need to change my make up now to something lighter and dont have to cake it on. The flaws that were bothering me are gone which makes me really happy! Dr. Kulak is an excellent PS who takes the time to listen, is warm and caring, and also asks questions about how you feel before, during and after the procedure. She truly cares about your results. I highly recommend her for anyone who is uncomfortable with their face and needs a change!
I'm glad to hear you got an awesome result! Buying new makeup will be fun. What brand do you like?
Glad for you. Would love to see photos. That really helps us on here.
Fairfax Facial Plastic Surgeon