Had my Fat Transfer/lipo done at American Lipo Center in Alexandria Virginia

Worth it? Absolutely! I'm very thin but had fat in...

Worth it? Absolutely! I'm very thin but had fat in my stomach which was not a good look :-( so my expectations weren't very high as far as how much fat would be harvested to transfer. I tried gaining weight prior to surgery but only gained 7 pounds which brought me up to 126 lbs.

Well 260 Ccs for each side was harvested and although I'm only 2 days post op I'm very happy with the results although I know I will loose some volume due to the swelling going down. But the lipo itself looks really good and I can only imagine the final look after the swelling leaves. I had fat taken from upper and lower abs, back, and love handles. Sine the cost was so great I also had fat removed from my chin....yikes a double chin on a skinny gal is not a good look, smh :-/

Dr. Segev

Will send photos upon request or when I figure how to post them.

Hi, I am going in for a consult next week with Dr. Segev. And I would like to know if your fat transfer was permanent? Do you have any pics?
Hey Tia, I had my surgery the 21st (yesterday) and am very happy so far!
oh ok.... I'm glad you are happy with your results. My sister had her procedure done this week as well and she looks amazing!!!
Dr. Segev at American Lipo Center. Their ad is right on this page! 50% off, so the more areas you get done the better the price break. I'm healing very nicely and am still very happy with my results although I was pretty much skinny he was able to find fat for the transfer.
Yes, would love to know who your doctor was!
Glad that you had a good experience. Who was your doctor?
glad things turned out well for u. can u post some before and after pics?
Thank you. I will post pics when I figure out how :-/

Welcome and congrats on your surgery! I'm glad you're happy with your procedure, so far.

Please do keep us updated with your progress and if you need help posting pics, just send me a PM and I'll talk you through it.