47 Chronic Puffy Tired Eyes - Northern, Michigan

So far 3,5 weeks later.. Still have two black eyes...

So far 3,5 weeks later.. Still have two black eyes...using arnica . Cool compresses. Sleeping sitting up
Slow recovery.... Makeup can't cover the real dark areas yet I believe the bags are less noticeable . That was the goal of this lower lid bleph. Dr. Muss man did the procedure from under the eyelid.

3+weeks post op

This photo is post op 3weeks and 4days. Lots of makeup on to cover bruising... Left eye still has swelling.....

Re pre post

It is the right eye ... Not the left eye with persisting puffiness.

Well worth it

Surgery was April 29,2014.. Very happy with results. Dr. Mussman did a wonderful job!
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

I had bruises for more than a month after my upper and lower blephs. My PS did two rounds of the IPL laser and that helped a whole lot. I would ask them if that could help you too. Eventually they did fade. Everyone heals at a different pace. Good luck!
Have you talked to your doctor about the delayed bruising?  Hopefully it goes away soon.  Are you liking your results so far otherwise?  I know it takes months to see your true results but just curious if you can tell at all yet.
My doctor says the bruising is normal...and so far I can tell a difference with my left eye... Only. The bruising is finally at a point where I can somewhat cover it up with makeup but not a total cover up. Hopefully soon,surgery was April 29th..
Just saw your update and looked at your picture.  I know my bruising didn't last that long but everyone is different.  Maybe you had a hematoma on that side and that is why it is taking so long.  Keep calm and arnica on :)

Let us know how the next couple weeks go and if the bruises finally go away.