Absolutely a Fantastic Experience - Fort Wright, KY

I've never liked what my Labia had looked like. ...

I've never liked what my Labia had looked like. I've been researching this surgery for quite a few years. Dr Loftus was absolutely wonderful; I went to her because she was recommended by a friend. The staff there were all wonderful. If I ever need or want another procedure, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

I had my surgery yesterday. There is no way to tell the outcome yet but I'm very excited. First picture is prior to surgery, about a year before it took place. (The piercing was taken out just about that long ago, too.) The pain isn't as bad as I've read from other people who have received the surgery. It doesn't hurt to pee; that was one of my scariest concerns during the healing process. Although extremely swollen (which was expected) and some throbbing pain here and there, so far so good!

As I continue to heal I will put more pictures up and will answer any questions. :)

New photo

2 year update

Figured I'd update you guys. It's been two since my surgery I think. I got a revision. I wasn't happy with how it looked after the first surgery. That's my fault though. I started smoking again after my surgery. I then had healing problems. So my surgeon performed another surgery. It was under local. I didn't feel a thing and it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. Dr Loftus is very professional. She seriously is the best. I haven't updated this because I forgot I had even posted. I healed just Fine and I'm happy with my results. :)
I was nervous posting this in the first place as this surgery isn't as common as breast implants. It's not something girls talk about. But it should be - it shouldn't be embarrassing to have one surgery but not another. I had removed my pictures because I was insecure when I first posted this. I have a new computer or id re upload them. I no longer have the photos. But private message me if you have any questions. I'll be happy to answer.
I wasn't in any pain after my surgeries. The healing was quick. I would do it all over again if I had to.
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon