Ultherapy - Not Much Improvement for the Money - Northern California

I came to this website to read others that had...

I came to this website to read others that had tried the Ultherapy and their results. I thought overall it was worth a try since I didn't want to be cut on. I did the Ultherapy and was given a discounted price of $2500 if I allowed my pictures to be used on the Dr's website to show the before and after. I'm disappointed with the results and would not recommend it for the amount of money most doctor offices charge. It was painful and my forehead was the most sensitive. I couldn't continue with that portion of the treatment. I went back after 4 months to get post pictures and a comparison of the pre treatment pictures. There was a slight change in my neck and mouth area. Some of my friends say I look younger, but that maybe because I just lost 30 pounds.

Congratulations on losing 30 pounds. I lost 15 and looked ten years younger so that probably is the reason. Good for you.
Thank you for sharing your experience on this procedure.

The person who provided the therapy was not the doctor. She is the medical esthetician that is trained on the equipment and works in the doctor's office. She was very professional and tried to do everything to make me comfortable. I think she is great and so is the doctor. It is the therapy that I am disappointed in.