Male 15 Want a Bigger Butt - California, CA

I know this is probably very strange but yes I'm a...

I know this is probably very strange but yes I'm a guy and I want a bigger butt, I've always had a big butt I have a big butt but I just want a bigger one, I live in California and definitely when 18 will be seriously looking into getting this done I just don't know where to start and who to go to, I want the best of the best and I'm having a hard time finding a true winner to look into. Anyways please no hate we all have our own views thoughts and opinions this is what I want and I just want some more help. Also I want a Lady Gaga Kim K Nicki Minaj type of butt curvy round & big

Thanks for all the lovely nice comments I feel so welcomed !!(:
I guess try miami. Ghurani, hansan, fisher (best sclupters). Try to consult and send them pics of u and ask if they've ever did a bbl on males b4. They have lower prices during the summer months it seems.
Dr. Hughes in culver city, CA does an amazing job! Good luck!!
Hey, you know who you are and what you want...nothing strange about that. So welcome to RS and the bbl journey! I'm going with Salama in Miami next year, a couple of his patients you may want to look at are cinna_bunz, cosmetic journey, and lala85. Ortega, Fisher, and Perry other Miami docs that have good reviews. There's also M. Schulman in NY and Cortes in Houston. And of course the DR docs. Good luck!
Heyyyyyyy boo lol
Welcome to RS u go boy. I had mines with fisher in Miami on Monday and he is really good. Check out my page and some of his work
Male ir Female shit we know what we want. Who dont want a big ole butt lol! I had mine with Dr.Perry 7 weeks ago and love it check my page out! Good luck too you and best wishes!
Hey hunny welcome to RS! I hear Dr Kenneth Hughes is good at bbl in CA