!!! - Northbrook, IL

I've been talking about getting a BA since I was...

I've been talking about getting a BA since I was in my early 20's. Now that I'm turning 35, I finally had the nerves to do it. I knew it was a popular procedure, but knowing that I had to go under with general anesthesia, it kept me from making my final decision. I'm so happy that I finally did it. The day of surgery (397 cc, inframammary, submuscular), I admit I was nervous. BUT, as soon as the anesthesiologist injected some stuff in my IV, I was out. When I woke up, it felt like I just took a small nap. I told the nurse I was ready for surgery, but she said we were all done!! The pain was massive but it was manageable with 2 days of pain medication. I stopped taking them by day 3, but had limited mobility. Thank god for my fiance, who was a wonderful nurse, and my mother who traveled to Chicago to keep me company. I am now at Week 4: no more pain, just hyper sensitivity in my nipples. I just got the approval to work out again. They look great, swelling is down tremendously, and my incisions look great, as per the doctor.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gutowski was recommended to me by my fiance's friend. After consulting with 2 other doctors who were located nearer my home, we decided that Dr. Gutowski was our best choice. He's extremely professional. During our consult, he started discussion with the risks right away, which I thought was very informative. I felt so comfortable with him right away. We discussed what size I should get and although I hesitated with 397 cc, I was convinced later on that it would be a good fit for my frame. Day of surgery was so easy, even though I was anxious to get it over with. The follow ups with Dr. Gutowski have been successful. I'm so happy I made my decision to pick this doctor.