Plastic Surgery Will Hurt, but It Will Be Worth It! - Northborough, MA

Everyone that considers going under the knife has...

Everyone that considers going under the knife has to know that it will cause you some down time. For me I have been down a few times with Dr. Poulos, but she has lifted me up!! Literally all over the place!! I had a major weight loss resulting in loose skin all over my body. I trust Dr. Poulos. She has been my doctor now for over 10 years, and her practice is over an hour from where I live, but I decided it makes good sense to stay with someone I trust. For me she has performed an abdominalplasty, belt lipectomy, lipo, thighplasty, and a bilateral mastopexy with augmentation. I also have had Sculptura and Dysport to help replace volume lost in my face due to the weight loss. I am very happy with my results. I caused a lot of damage to my body when I was younger. Now I spend time being good to my body. The scars heal, you get stronger. Extra bonus you feel better because you look amazing! I enjoy all the compliments I get now that I have transformed my life. I did not have bariatric surgery to lose the weight. I just made a decision to be the best me. Dr. Poulos has seen me change physically and I'm sure she'd agree emotionally. When you look good you feel good. She has helped me transform things I had no control over. I am blessed to have found a caring physician who focuses on her art of being a skilled sculptor. I am far from flawless because I did cause so much skin damage with the excess weight, (stretch marks, scarring), but I am happy with where I am at now. I am glad I chose Dr. Cynthia Poulos! consult with her for pricing I only put my low end price for Sculptura because everyone is different!
Northborough Plastic Surgeon