Thermage on Stomach - Painless! - Northampton, UK

I had Thermage CPT done on my stomach just under 4...

I had Thermage CPT done on my stomach just under 4 weeks ago. Since having children and just general ageing, my stomach had lost elasticity and tone and had minor skin sagging.. I had read quite a lot about this procedure really hurting and it did worry me beforehand. I'm now very glad that I tried it for myself, because it was not painful at all and at times was pretty relaxing. Indeed, on a scale of 1-10 (1=no pain and 10=very painful) most of the procedure measured around a 2, with the odd second going to about 4.5. The procedure took just over an hour and I went back to work immediately afterwards.

When the procedure was finished my stomach did feel flatter, but I was told I would not start to see real results for 4-6 months. So I'm watching this space!

Afterwards, my stomach felt warm for about an hour, but after that there were no side effects at all.

Overall, I think that Thermage is a great and painless non-invasive procedure. My stomach does feel flatter already and I definitely want my face done. For me the only downside is the cost in the UK.

Dr John Tanqueray. Mulberry House Clinic, Northampton

I would definitely recommend Dr John Tanqueray. I think that you should fully research any practitioner and be very choosy about who you let near your face and body! I am very particular and I trust John. He is professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He puts you at ease because you know he knows what he's doing! I also think he is honest and realistic and is good at managing expectations.