Thermage on Stomach - Painless! - Northampton, UK

I had Thermage CPT done on my stomach just under 4...

I had Thermage CPT done on my stomach just under 4 weeks ago. Since having children and just general ageing, my stomach had lost elasticity and tone and had minor skin sagging.. I had read quite a lot about this procedure really hurting and it did worry me beforehand. I'm now very glad that I tried it for myself, because it was not painful at all and at times was pretty relaxing. Indeed, on a scale of 1-10 (1=no pain and 10=very painful) most of the procedure measured around a 2, with the odd second going to about 4.5. The procedure took just over an hour and I went back to work immediately afterwards.

When the procedure was finished my stomach did feel flatter, but I was told I would not start to see real results for 4-6 months. So I'm watching this space!

Afterwards, my stomach felt warm for about an hour, but after that there were no side effects at all.

Overall, I think that Thermage is a great and painless non-invasive procedure. My stomach does feel flatter already and I definitely want my face done. For me the only downside is the cost in the UK.

Dr John Tanqueray. Mulberry House Clinic, Northampton

I would definitely recommend Dr John Tanqueray. I think that you should fully research any practitioner and be very choosy about who you let near your face and body! I am very particular and I trust John. He is professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He puts you at ease because you know he knows what he's doing! I also think he is honest and realistic and is good at managing expectations.

I had thermage 8 months ago, on my abdomen as I have loose skin from having a baby 12 years ago. I had a free trial which cost only getting from Wales to London Harley St. It felt as if the machine was burning me until you did stop as in how much heat you can take.. I went to a 4.5. Treatment lasted an hour.. I have seen no results. I am a size 8 with saggy stomach skin only noticable when I sit down. This would have been a £2500 treatment I would def not recommend it, it does not work.. If it does work for anyone I would love to see before an after pics ..

Hi slg,

Well, I'm glad so you are moderately happy and that there was no pain. Plus how great that your tummy is already feeling flatter, I can't wait to hear how things will be in a few months. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,