Happy with Natural Juvederm Filler Results - North York, Ontario

After losing some weight recently, my face was...

After losing some weight recently, my face was looking a bit gaunt so I researched and found Dr. Barankin to help me look how I used to. My first impression of his clinic Toronto dermatology centre was that I was very classy and elegant and clean, and the staff all seemed so friendly and nice and hospitable. Dr. Barankin was charming and classy, and he was really good at explaining all my options to me.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Juvederm community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Juvederm community today.
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Barankin arrived just a few minutes after my appointment, and he was really nice and caring, and really knows his stuff. I had done lots of research and had no doubt that I had found the right doctor and clinic. His credentials and scientific publications are astounding and so I knew I would be in the best hands possible. He recommended juvederm to soften the laugh lines on my face and the procedure took about 10 minutes, and the discomfort was very modest, maybe 2/10 pain. I was slightly achy for a few hours, but thankfully there was no bruising. I followed up with him a couple weeks later and we were both really happy with the results. Very natural results and I've already received some very nice compliments. Overall a perfect experience.