Beautiful Long Lashes Again!! - North Vancouver, BC

I am 49 years old and along with changes in...

I am 49 years old and along with changes in hormones my lashes became sparse and short. Tried extensions and developed a allergy to glues used. I live in Australia and can't get Latisse here but on holiday in Vancouver in July 2012 purchased Latisse (double supply for $200). My lashes are AMAZING!!!

Sorry to hear you had an allergic reaction to the adhesive for the extensions. Do you mind me asking what happened?

Also, I didn't realize Lastisse wasn't available in Australia. If you happen to know why I would love to hear.

Hi Megan, Over time using extensions my eyes started to swell until one day they were so bad I couldn't see.It would always be a couple of days after the extensions that I would get this reaction. Apparently Latisse isn't on the Australian Pharmaceutical Approval list as of yet. We can get Lumigan (or so I heard) but not Latisse although are they the same ingredient? I think they are but prefer to use Latisse as it is tried and tested as per your forum on Realself. Will be on Latisse until the day I die!!!!! Julie6775

Oh my goodness, how scary to have such severe swelling that you couldn't see! I'm so glad no permanent damage was done!!

So glad you are loving Latisse! Please continue to keep us posted on how you are doing with it, even if it is just to say that all is going well. :)

Eternal Skin Care Store

It was a speciality store and I went in and asked if Latisse was available in Canada. She promptly sold me some. I think it's the best investment I've ever made.