Snoopy Breast? Augmentation Only? Or Donut Lift? - North Sydney, AU

I had an initial consultation via email. After...

I had an initial consultation via email.
After sending in photos I am worried now I may need a Aereola lift. I scar quite badly and am terrified.
I have lost a bit of weight and I also breasted 2 children.
I'm a small c cup and would like to end up with a full C cup, considering Silicone textured, under the muscle with a bra line insertion.

Do you think I really to need a lift for optimal results?

Two pics are of me and the other is what I think I want to end up with.

Any professional feedback is greatly appreciated.

Hi, I welcome you to research the Mini UBL technique which successfully reshapes and lifts the female breast without implants. With the MUBL, the incisions are made around the areola. No vertical or infra-mammary scar. If you are not happy with your current breast volume, a small implant could be combined with the MUBL. Hope this helps, Dr. H
Hello, Based on your pictures and your goal pictures, it is likely that you will benefit from some type of breast lift as well as augmentation surgery. You are correct in that the “trade-off” with the breast lift operation are the scars; you will need to weigh this downside with the improvement of the position of the nipple/areola complexes on the breast mounds. You may also wish to submit your photographs to “ask the Doctor” segment of this website. Best wishes. Tom Pousti MD.
Sorry dang autocorrect!!! Daughter in law.... Lol
I had a lift and implants in December. I'm happy I did both. My Detroit in law had implants only and she still isn't happy. She says they are bigger but still saggy. I am 50 years old and I can go without a bra!!! I went from a saggy C cup to a perky D. My recovery has been pretty rough as I had a lot of trouble with the anesthesia but it has totally been worth it!!!! Good luck:)
Thank you, was your scarring bad and what kind of lift?
Hi, for me I was told I needed the lift as well. If you think about it this way, if your breat tissue sags and you put an implant beind it, it willl push out more, but still sag. The problem is the excess skin. That is just my take on it. I am doing both. Hope this helps! good luck!!
Thank you. I'm just scared of the scarring. Goodluck!

Welcome to RealSelf! If you'd like to get doctor feedback, you should post your question (with photo) in the Doctor Q&A community.

This is a great place to log your journey, though, and we'll give you as much support and information as we can! Please keep us posted as you progress through your journey.