What an Amazing Doctor! - North Miami Beach, FL

I want to take the time to write a review on my...

I want to take the time to write a review on my behalf I never ever write reviews for any reason but I honestly had to this time. Dr. Salzhauer is truly a professional he changed my life! I am so happy I chose him I live an hour away from his office but it was so worth the trip. I LOVE my new nose. His staff is amazing as well! My recovery nurse was a doll! Miriam Perez thank you! You took such good care of me. I was in pain and she made me feel so much better ! She made sure I was hydrated, gave me a blanket because I was so cold, kept me entertained until my ride had arrived I was so relaxed I didn't even realize it took my friend an hour to get there (that's how relaxed I was). Every dollar I spent here was well worth it. Dr. Salzhauer truly is the nose Guru. Thank you DR. and the whole staff! If I ever get another operation I am coming here that's a promise. You will have a loyal customer!
I will definitely recommend people to come here!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I was a bit annoying on the day of the operation. I kept calling him in the room telling him I wanted this to change (tip of the nose) and so on. He must of have come in three separate time but he made sure he did exactly what I wanted, I would say even better than what I expected. This is my third and last nose job. I had got it done in Peru twice with the same doctor which they total screwed up! He corrected my breathing which was another reason for this surgery as my breathing would fade in and out. I am so happy that I found him. It was like an angel sent him to me. Especially doing this operation so many times I was giving up hope and asking my self why did I even do this? But now I am extremely happy I did this and glad. I will never ever need another nose job again thanks to him. Love your work doctor. He is extremely nice as well as professional. Pick him!

While the after appears to be nice, the level of results is impossible to tell without a "before" hoto. I know how hard it can be to share photos of a botched nose, but being that it is now to your liking, you should consider posting the before. That is what helps us revision patients... seeing the degree to which a nose can be corrected by a surgeon.
Love the profile
Thank you for sharing your experience. You didn't include before photos so that we can see the transformation.
You look marvelous! Love the nose!