Laser Scarred Entire Face - Las Vegas, NV

This is the first review I've ever left. Dr....

This is the first review I've ever left. Dr. Weiland performed Erbium resurfacing on me 6 years ago. Since then, I've been working hard to save money for treatments that could repair/improve the damage and scars. It was obvious after the healing had finished, that I was left with severely damaged skin. I had depressed scars lining my face; long indented lines from the laser along my forehead, cheeks and chin. Also, I had large red dilated capillaries everywhere. My face was very obviously terribly damaged and I was, of course, deeply devastated. I asked him if he could help me repair my skin and he offered 20% discount on services to repair. I was shocked, heartbroken (because I trusted and liked him), and seriously depressed. I had saved up to get this procedure done for my 40th birthday. I haven't been the same since. He didn't offer a refund or offer any help except the 20% discount. I am left with deep scars all over my face. I avoid looking at myself too closely. The sadness and regret is overwhelming at times. The biggest regret of my life.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon