Awesome Doctor Very Knowledgeable Avesome Results - Haledon, NJ

I went to Dr. James Goodnight for botox treatment....

I went to Dr. James Goodnight for botox treatment. I was very much overdue yet this was my 3 rd time getting botox ever and the best experience so far. I had dysport and botox previously and the results was ok especially with dysport. This time Dr. Goodnight suggested I try something new and I decided to listen to him and we use Xeomin , like botox or dysport but newer product .The results are amazing I had my eyes , 11's and forehead done with 50 units total and I'm 37 but there is not a single wrinkle on my face now , I love the refreshed look . Most importantly there are no droopy eyes, no evil eyebrows and the injections were so quick Dr. Goodnight has an amazing no pain at all technique . And the price was very reasonable and not a groupon that takes 50 % I suggested everyone call the office where groupon is offered and ask if they match the price if you buy from them .
Ridgewood Facial Plastic Surgeon

I say just listen to him , he knows what he is doing . Skilled, professional , polite , happy , pleasant person .