Awesome Doctor Very Knowledgeable Avesome Results - Haledon, NJ

I went to Dr. James Goodnight for botox treatment....

I went to Dr. James Goodnight for botox treatment. I was very much overdue yet this was my 3 rd time getting botox ever and the best experience so far. I had dysport and botox previously and the results was ok especially with dysport. This time Dr. Goodnight suggested I try something new and I decided to listen to him and we use Xeomin , like botox or dysport but newer product .The results are amazing I had my eyes , 11's and forehead done with 50 units total and I'm 37 but there is not a single wrinkle on my face now , I love the refreshed look . Most importantly there are no droopy eyes, no evil eyebrows and the injections were so quick Dr. Goodnight has an amazing no pain at all technique . And the price was very reasonable and not a groupon that takes 50 % I suggested everyone call the office where groupon is offered and ask if they match the price if you buy from them .
Ridgewood Facial Plastic Surgeon

I say just listen to him , he knows what he is doing . Skilled, professional , polite , happy , pleasant person .

$40,000....did you get your entire body treated..??? lol!
I'm sorry but 40,000 had to be a typo, unless you had forgotten to mention the full face,neck and body lift.
Hi thank you for very helpful informaton but what was the forty thousand spent on? It seems like a lot forBotox and fillers.

I'd love to hear more about any difference you have (or might in the future) noticed between the three toxins you have tried. Especially if you noticed a difference in how long they took to take effect, and how long they lasted for you.