Horrible Scars - Haledon, NJ

Warning for those going for hair removal!! His...

Warning for those going for hair removal!! His lasers can and will burn. I was left horribly disfigured by his hair removal laser and was burnt over a huge area of my body. Had numbing cream on at the time so did not feel it while it was happening. He was apologetic but I am now left with disgusting scars.

Ridgewood Facial Plastic Surgeon

i am surprised that you haven't responded to any of the questions or comment posted here by readers. if i may speak for others....we would like to know what was the end result or outcome of your experience and complaint with this doctor. did he offer you any remedial measures? he happens to be in my area so i would really like to know how responsibly he acts when something goes wrong.....which can sometimes happen to the best of physicians. please share some more with us. thanks...
So sorry to hear this. :(. i hope you sue his ass and win.
I am sorry to hear this happen to you. I would like to see pictures of your scars. I had my own issues with hair removal scaring so I am very interested in this issue.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry you had such complications!

Was your doctor able to give you any advice on how to treat the scars?