Love my Do It Your Self Chemical Peel - North Dakota

I'am 28 fair-medium skin tone and have had...

I'am 28 fair-medium skin tone and have had acne from the age of 14 I have the ice picker scares to prove it, which has caused great insecurity and has prompted such comments as "you would be really pretty if your skin wasn't so bad", thanks like I didn't feel bad enough about it, I have had children ask me what are those dots on your face? and one child even said, "I wish you were prettier. well, you know cause you have all those dots and freckles on your face." I dont blame children for not holding back what's on their mind, but it still stings.

So, I have tried every kind of acne treatment they did help with my breakouts but nothing helped with the scares so in a random "how to treat ance scares" search on the web I came across this site that reviewed chemical peels and I thought why not take a stab at burning face off : ) I orderd some 25% TCA off the internet and I knew it would be painful and that it would take time and several applications to get the results.

So as soon as I recieved my shippment I read the instructions and applied my first treatment, I tolerate pain well so the burning wasn't that bad. I knew that I was not going to look very pretty you might even say scary for the first week and I did stay home the entire time I was peeling. I didn't know that the peel was not only going to reduce my scares after the first try but also removed most of my freckles! had I known that I would have put more TCA on my nose : ) but i'am on my second round and I could'nt be happier!. I would rather have the temporary physical pain over the emotional pain anyday.

For those who want to try a chemical peel, do the research first so you know what your getting into and are not suprised by what's going to happen to your skin. I'm in AWE when I read such comments as, "after my chemical peel my face burned, cracked, bisterd and peeled." my thoughts are what did you expect from a CHEMICAL PEEL! Come on people break those words down and you know what your getting into.