6 Shades Lighter Was Worth It (From a Teens Perspective)

I inherited naturally yellow-ish teeth from my...

I inherited naturally yellow-ish teeth from my parents so I decided to try Zoom Whitening. After looking over all of the reviews of Zoom on this website, I think its obvious that the treatment is different for everyone.

Going into the procedure I hadn't done any research on Zoom and wasn't really prepared for the side effects or the uncomfortable moments. During my treatment I had about 6 zingers but none that were bad enough to stop the procedure. (I was aloud to watch The Office during mine which helped keep me distracted) Then after 4 15 minute sessions, my teeth were very sensitive (usually I do not have sensitive teeth). My sensitivity was just uncomfortable and was completely gone the next day.

In all, I'm very happy with my results and think that anyone considering zoom, but is second guessing because of some the stories on this website, should find out from their dentist whether he or she is a good candidate for zoom and if so, then try it. I'm not even out of high school yet but I survived Zoom and didn't leave the dentists office in tears, it honestly wasnt that bad for me.

Like I said, I got to watch The Office and in between every session I was offered a pillow, and given the option to opt out if necessary.