You Tell Me: I Am Going to Post Pictures As I Go with As Much Detail As Possible - North Carolina

I have had one peel at my dermatologist office for...

I have had one peel at my dermatologist office for $90 three weeks ago. Decided I can do this! Paid total of $28 plus shipping for 25% TCA and Neutralizer (separate sellers) on Amazon. Applied the first peel today and can tell you, it was a kicker compared to what the dermatologist gave me. The dermatologist said their peel was 30%...I question that given the difference with this 25%. Maybe it is just because this is my second peel. Will share the results as I go!

since yours was so much meaner than the one at the derm's, ikt could be bc it has a LOT to do with the pH level.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thanks for posting several photos for us! How are things looking & feeling? Can you see changes?

I'm too freaked out to do peels at home. Were you scared something might go wrong, or did you feel pretty confident?