Smart Lipo on Upper Arms - Apex, NC

I've been a bodybuilder for about 24 years and...

I've been a bodybuilder for about 24 years and have always carried fat in my upper arms. It was hard to see definition except when I dieted down for a show so I thought SmartLipo would be good way to get this. It was!

I'm 5'1" and weigh about 118lbs. I had surgery 4.5 weeks ago and still have lumpiness and some discoloration but I'm sure this will improve during the next few months.

I do have some nerve pain and inflexibility but with some work that has improved dramatically in the last two weeks. I do have to add, however, that although the surgery was not very painful, nor the recoup, it is taking longer than I thought. It was very painful to take the compression suit on and off each day for a shower (make sure you have two) and I did take the pain meds for about 2 weeks to do this but I think it was worth it. The discoloration that I have is slowly starting to recede.

One piece of advice that I would give is to make sure this is done by a plastic surgeon.

The surgey was 8 months ago and I couldn't be...

The surgey was 8 months ago and I couldn't be happier. I've had a ton of people come up to me in the gym and ask if I'm leaning out for a competition! My arms look incredible; it was worth every penny. So much so, in fact, that I'm going in to have my abs and flanks done in 3 weeks. I can't wait!
Dr Schwartz

Answered all of my questions and was always available when I called with questions.Doesn't tell you what you want to hear and makes sure that you have realistic expectations for the surgery.

Thanks so much for writing a review of your experience so far. Have you been able to see the results yet or are you still too swollen?