Smartlipo on Neck...very Happy So Far!

I just had smartlipo performed on my neck/jawline...

I just had smartlipo performed on my neck/jawline 3 days ago. So far I am very happy with the results. I am still pretty swollen & bruised, but I can tell an immeadiate difference!

My procedure was scheduled for 2pm. I got to the clinic & they gave me clonidine, phenergan & hydrocodone. The doctor then took pictures & marked my neck. I was starting to feel pretty relaxed & the took me into the procedure room & started injecting the lidocaine solution. This was the worst part, but didn't feel any worse than having bloodwork done. My skin felt hard as she injected the solution.

I slept thru a majority of the procedure! I remember waking up & her asking me to turn my head, but that's all. I slept most of the evening, and have only taken tylenol for pain since.

I really don't like the compression garment...it lays funny on my ears & makes them sore, but otherwise, it makes you look silly...my hubby is calling me massive head-wound harry! lol I have to wear it 24/7 for four days, then 15 hrs/day for 1 or 2 weeks...I can't remember for sure. My follow up is Tuesday!

Dr. Saluja

She is very nice & respectful of her patients. The staff was very friendly as well.

Are you still satisfied with your results? Was it worth it?