Burns from SmartLipo - North Carolina

I wanted to reduce my "chubby" cheeks...

I wanted to reduce my "chubby" cheeks and went in to see a well known doctor for microlipo and he suggested smartlipo as that he was suppose to the absolute best in laser as he teaches it. The Dr and the nurses promised it would not scar and it is so much better them micro lipo as it tightens your skin as it removes fat.

Well after the surgery my face looked like it had burn marks all over it (see pic) and i was told i worry to much and it would be fine. As time passed on my left cheek started to have a scar on it and was starting to form an indention where the scar was. My right cheek also had a scar on it but is not as bad as left but still very noticeable. This has really effected me and Dr says its nothing. Could any Dr please tell me if this can be fixed or give me any information on what to do or who would help me. I am open to anything as i dont want to live with these scars forever

I was thinking about getting lipo in nc. Can u tell me where u went some know to stay clear.
I had bad burns on one arm and they immediately gave me and injection of kenalog and it helped almost immediately. No scarring at all and it healed quickly.
Just the one who performed the laser lipo. He told me not to much could be done to it but im skeptical about it

Stay away from smartlipo to the face