Hold Up... Wait a Minute! - North Carolina, NC

Hi SI: Tomorrow begins my journey into the...

Hi SI: Tomorrow begins my journey into the physical world of visual greatness. In life one experiences the importance of looking great, identifying/enhancing one's intelligences, spiritual quests and remain 100% healthy. Currently, I've mastered all with the exception of looking my best. Tomorrow. I am up and running with the surgical procedures identified as brachioplasty and lipo for the thighs. These procedures will be followed later By a thigh lift and tummy tuck. Look out World" for I AM stepping into greatness! Holla!!!!!

Thanks for the remind SI: stayed in Hospital 4...

Thanks for the remind SI: stayed in Hospital 4 days and I am home now. Seven days later and I'm doing well. Last night was painful, however today, I'm okay. Visited the surgeon yesterday and he placed compression sleeves on each arm... Also, b/c the arm skin was very tight, the surgeon choose to use stables as opposed to stitches to prevent tearing of my arm skin. These. Staples will be removed next week. (YEY)
My legs were lipoed and 2 litres of fat were removed from each thigh. Guess what? I am pain free in my knees. I can now get up from sleeping and no pain. No knee pain when walking.
Back to my arms the skin is very muscular and beautiful. I am very pleased. My physician is considering further lipo on thighs. Stay tuned....

Recommend by my BFF

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad your surgery went so well for you!

Did you have the arm lift because of weight loss or just general excess skin? I hope you're doing well, please do keep us updated with your progress!

Thanks. I must state a removal of excessive skin from weight loss surgery which occurred in 2010. Moreover, in addition to the briachioplasty , I had lipo done all sides to both thighs. My doctor is planning more lipo for ny thighs to reduce density in that area. This is to be followed w/ thighplasty and tummy tuck. More to come.

Congrats on your weight loss! It's probably a good thing that your doctor is doing everything in stages. Even if it could all be done at once, that would be a lot of work and probably a lot more downtime and a longer recovery period!

Please do keep us updated with your progress!

Surgery was a result of weight loss.