So Worth Every Penny! - North Carolina

I had juvederm to correct lack of fullness and to...

I had juvederm to correct lack of fullness and to fill out lines around the lips.

The only con is that it does last only three or possibly four months for me. This is my second time having my lips done. There will be bruising but it is mild and concealer has done the trick after a couple of days for me. I am trying it with botox to see if it extends the effect. Its natural feeling and I get lots of compliments. The injector makes the difference. I can see where it could easily go wrong with using someone less experienced than the fantastic RN that does mine.

New Visage

Paula is very experienced with fillers and is very caring and careful to explain everything. She makes good recommendations and will give you very honest advice. Her technique is absolutely top notch and gives wonderfully natural results.

Hi 1Angelina,

Thanks for your Juvederm review. A number of community members mention that Juvederm lasts about 3-5 months. I believe that is what most doctors say too. I don't think it is supposed to be permanent. More permanent products are like Sculptra, Restylane and Radiesse which can last up to 2 years depending on the person. Since you are happy with the Juvederm are you going to continue to have it done? Please keep us updated and if you are comfortable sharing pictures we would love to see them.

Thanks,