3 Wks Post-op - Uneven but Happy

I am three weeks post op and fairly uneven, but...

I am three weeks post op and fairly uneven, but happy with my results. Hoping that my right breast will drop into place a little bit more. I had slightly tubular breasts with large areolae and wanted the small lift implants could give me without an actual breast lift and the scars associated with it.

I am three and a half weeks post op (inframammary incision) and have been changing my steri strips every 2-4 days after I shower. I believe I am starting to heal well, and am wondering if I can leave the strips off from now on or if I need to leave them on. Also, is there any ointment (vaseline, a&e, lotions etc.) that I can use to help the healing process or reduce scarring? Thank you!

sooo , can i get your doctors info? lol
Can you please provide me with your Dr's name and where in NC that you got it done, please!
Can you please provide me with your Dr's name too please! (:
Can you provide me with your Drs name also? I am looking for a Dr in NC. Thanks and I hope your breast fell into place.
Will you please email me your Doctors name. Thanks so much!
Could you please email me the doctor name? I am desperately trying to find a doctor in NC. Thanks. :)
Can I also have your doctor's number or website? Thanks
Could you email me the name of your Dr.? Currently looking around NC for one. Thanks!
Use vitamin E oil. You can buy them from the vitamin section of your drug store in capsule form and then just break them open and using your index finger, rub it on your scar.