After the Gastric Bypass: Journeyed into Plastic Surgery - North Carolina, NC

Many ladies born in an arena of bold, existing...

Many ladies born in an arena of bold, existing larger than life literally, are forced to somehow reconcile with the voice within that emphatically demands to exist as the person on the outside. After many years of trials, tribulations of living as a bug, Tall, women, in 2010 begins my journey into meeting the children within. Please join me on my age of discovery of My true self. Hold up..... I'm coming.

BFF

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Your after pics look great, you've obviously worked hard to lose the weight! How much weight did you lose?

How was the surgery and recovery for you? Did you have much pain and downtime following surgery?

My weight-loss totaled 120lbs. I never experienced any pain. Was a beautiful transition...No pain...no suffering. Very pleased...... Also.....today....just had staples removed from arms post'opes Brachioplasty.... Next visit in two weeks!!!!! Feeling Gr8!!!!!! ☺☺☺☺

Awesome, I'm glad you're doing so well. How did you find the transition from your old eating habits to the new? Are you feeling full on small portions, etc?

Great quest.....largest portion consists of protein... Baked/ grilled/ chicken/ fish/ veggie protein. Clockwise: 9-12::/1-3 Veggies/ any room left 3:5 starch::: eat every 31/2hr. Snacks: fruit:1/2 apple/orange/ grapes .... Water 8/8oz min / day. Exercise min...20-11/2/day 7 days a wk..... I have my iPhone programmed to eat at these timeS. Always comfortable. Never over eat..... Loving the new me.... Can't wait for arms to heals. Walking in house every 15 min. Legs are feeling less painful today.... Yey!!!!!!

Awesome, sounds like you have it all planned out! Having your iPhone set makes lots of sense, you'll never miss a mealtime and hopefully then won't get too hungry and overeat!

Glad you're doing so well!